Join us in Hahndorf for worship:
9:30am in the worship centre
11:00am in the Church
6:00pm in the Worship Centre
At St Michael’s we exist to grow in God’s grace and share the Gospel in our community, so that all may come to know the saving love of Jesus and live a life of discipleship.
Join us live online every Sunday morning at 9:30am ACST
- We are open Wednesday, Thursday and Friday during school terms from 8:30am –4:00pm
- Group bookings are welcome: ladies groups, baby showers, parent groups
- We believe in one God. We share the belief of all other Christians that the one true God has made himself known as the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that God loves all people.
- We believe in Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is Lord and Saviour. Jesus Christ is the eternal second person of the Trinity. God incarnate, through whom everything was made. Fully divine and fully human. By his life, death, and resurrection God’s plan of salvation is accomplished for us. He will come again to complete human history and fulfil the eternal plan of God.
- We believe God’s forgiveness is a free gift. Sin is more than a specific act or a string of bad decisions, it is a break in relationship with God, separation from God. Because of sin’s power over us, we are unable to save ourselves. God has forgiven all sins of all people because of Jesus. God offers his forgiveness to everyone as a free gift. We don’t have to earn God’s forgiveness or pay for it. It is ours when we believe in Jesus as our Saviour.
- We believe the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the inspired Word of God and the authority that decides what we believe and how we live. The Scriptures have been inspired by the Holy Spirit and lead us to an experience of the living Word of God, Jesus Christ our Lord. We believe that the good news about Jesus is the key to the whole Bible.